We are about to launch a brand new whisky and would like some assistance picking the product name. The winner will receive the first ever bottle we produce of this exclusive whisky
Background of the Whisky:
- This whisky was distilled and blended in 1999 in Scotland, in 2002 it was then shipped to Sanchez Romate in Jerez, Spain
- Once in Spain the whisky was racked into Olorosso (Sherry Butts) and left for nine years (this is a 12 year old Whisky)
- We will produce 1500x6pack cases and this batch is unique and irreplaceable
- The whisky smells distinctly of chocolate, raisins, cream soda and oranges
- The name of the whisky should begin with Sheep Dip’s __________
So please get your thinking caps on and you could be in with a chance to win an exclusive and limited edition whisky.
All comments/ideas to be posted below or emailed to email@example.com
We will give you the weekend to think about it and take all ideas in on Monday. Good Luck!
The Spencerfield Crew